Welcome to lambda-toolkit’s documentation!¶
- Now compatible with Python 2 and 3.
- Now compatible with Linux, Mac and Windows.
- Invoke locally lambdas in your machine with simulated events or real events
- Easy import and deploy your lambdas in different regions (v0.3.0)
- Supporting Lambda Environment Variables (Even in local execution) (v0.3.3)
We are open to contributions. Also let we know if you need some feature that is not implemented or it’s not working properly. Please feel free to open an Issue in the Github project requesting fixes or new features.
Easy to use and install¶
We provide a step-by-step installation guide with installation manual and how to use.
Access now here.
$ pip install lambda-toolkit -U
Lambda-toolkit offers a lambda proxy¶
Using lambda-toolkit proxy you’re able to debug real events in real time in your own machine.
See how it works.
After you create a proxy, you’re able even to put breakpoints in your code, like the example below: